Tuesday, December 14, 2004

The Lists

Here's what I will do tomorrow:
sleep.
take Benjamin to the airport, or at least the bus station.
sleep.
go to the bank.
watch a little television.
do laundry.
flip through a magazine.
go tutor some kids.
wash the dishes.
eat some dinner, maybe from willy's (mm, tacos...).
drink some cokes.
watch a movie.
drink champagne with my ladies.

Here's what I will not do tomorrow:
write a paper.
study anything.
read anything that will increase my knowledge
about theology or the Old Testament or
Christian or Methodist history.
cook.
stress about anything.

Here are the books I want to read
over the next month
while I have no classes
and no guilt about what I should be reading
but am not:
Tall Pine Polka by Lorna Landvik
Jemima J by Jane Green
Gorilla My Love by Toni Cade Bambara (again!)
Mrs. Dalloway by Virginia Woolf

No comments:

Post a Comment