Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Some quotes

that resonate with me today

"Everything is miraculous. It is miraculous that one does not melt in one's bath."
~ Pablo Picasso

"All big things in this world are done by people who are naive and have an idea that is obviously impossible." ~ Frank Richards

"The truth of the matter is that you always knowthe right thing to do. The hard part is doing it." ~ H. Norman Schwarzkopf

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."
~ Will Rogers

"If you don't like the way the world is, you change it. You have an obligation to change it."
~ Marian Wright Edelman

"It's not that 'today is the first day of the rest of my life,' but that now is all there is of my life."
~ Hugh Prather

"I can feel guilty about the past, apprehensive about the future, but only in the present can I act. The ability to be in the present moment is a major component of mental wellness."
~ Abraham Maslow

"I thank you God for this most amazing day;
for the leaping greenly spirits of trees and a blue true dream of sky;
and for everything which is natural which is infinite which is yes."
~ e.e. cummings

No comments:

Post a Comment