Thursday, July 28, 2005

Oh What a Week...


lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

Eventful seven days, including but not limited to:
A drive to SC to see Dave's new digs
A visit with my parents, then Dave's kin
Switching the big white four door for the minivan
Working twice on Sunday
Braves vs. Nationals, with lots of preachers
Moving Dana into the potassium apartment
Hanging out with some GC girls
Lots of working
Tutoring adorable Korean children

Becca and Jess: The Great Atlanta Adventure






  • sampling Atlanta's finest cheap cuisine (Figo, Flying Biscuit...)
  • Jake's -- ice cream and games
  • baseball and public transportation with a crowd
  • wandering shops
  • potassium -- drinks and games
  • bedtime stories with a twist
  • sleepover -- friends and floors
  • breakfast bagels and bosoms
  • (the girls adventures while I worked included the King Center, Egyptian mummies at Emory, Little Five Points, the pool and sleeping)

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that the pics are fuzzy. They were too big, so I tried to shrink them. Then they got fuzzy, so I tried to fix it. Turns out I am not a technological wiz... who's surprised?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth,
    ok this is REALLY strange. I was searching for "cheerwine hat" to see if I could find one for a birthdya present for a friend, and they took me to YOUR blog. HOW WEIRD since I KNOW YOU and didn't know you had one. strange. strange.

    see you at CHOA soon.

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete