Thursday, July 27, 2006

Home sweet home

I'm back in the ATL.
Korea was lovely, and I wish I could have experienced more of it. But I am glad to be home.
I didn't get to do much tourist-y stuff, but I did visit one palace, shop a bunch and spend a LOT of time in churches.
Friendships were made/strengthened, kimchi was eaten, and new people from around the world were met.
It was nice.
I griped a lot about not getting to do as much cultural stuff as I wanted, the beds and pillows were hard as rocks, we spent 3 hours on buses everyday, and I could have done without the 14 hour plane rides.
But I had a good trip.
I got back yesterday at 11am. I went to bed at 10pm and got up at 4pm. It wasn't all jet lag. The sleeping pill I took at 6am might have had something to do with it...
And tonight I went to a Braves game.
I love baseball.
Rock on.

No comments:

Post a Comment