Thursday, April 26, 2007

What's Going On

It's the last week of classes.
I have a project (10 "findings"/journal entries) & paper (12pgs.) due tomorrow.
I have lot of work to do, and of course I can't focus.

Tomorrow is Spring Banquet.
I have a pretty dress to wear.
I got a pedicure today, and it is not the best ever. In fact, it was a bit messy, and I had to clean it up. Terrible news.
I'm getting my hair cut tomorrow by Tami the hair wizard.
Today was rainy, so I'm all a-frizz.

Next week I have a Worship project due,
a 10pg. paper for my Bonhoeffer class,
and a project and 10pg. paper due for Images of Christ.

I need to figure out my housing situation.

There is a choir practicing outside my office, which happens often.
I must go try to write something.
Ugh.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:58 AM

    The revelation just came to me a couple of days ago that this week was likely the last week of classes at Candler. What had not occured to me was that this situation would also mean Candler prom was immanent.

    It sounds like you've been doing everything in your power to achieve maximum beautification by this evening. I look forward to seeing your photos of the event on Yahoo!Photos in several days. :)

    Best of luck on all your final projects. I had some serious reaffirmation of how much finals time stresses me out: When I realized that you all had final papers and projects fast approaching, I felt pangs of anxiety. It was only for like 5 seconds...but that's 5 seconds too long when you haven't been enrolled in a course in nearly a year.

    -Dave Scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:03 PM

    i was wondering when some procrastination would appear... it's so good to know i'm not alone in my terrible academic habits. thanks beth!

    ReplyDelete