Tuesday, September 04, 2007

I heart Live Music

So I was talking with a friend the other day
about how many concerts we've each been to.
He's been to like 4 rock shows.
I know I've been to significantly more than that,
and I decided to try to tally them up.
I've included people that I intentionally went to see
as well as music festivals with more than one artist.
People I saw more than once are noted with an *
though some are listed more than once since I saw them with other bands.
Also, I didn't include people that I saw but didn't like at the time.

Here's the list, as best I can figure:
(remember that some of these were a LONG time ago...)
- NKOTB
- Hootie and the Blowfish, Edwin McCain
- Tom Petty
- Blues Traveller*
- Sarah McLaughlin, Indigo Girls (Lillith Fair)
- Bare Naked Ladies
- Jump Little Children*
- Cowboy Mouth, Vertical Horizon, Gran Torino
- Train, Jude
- Cake*
- Everclear (and solo Art Alexakis)
- Mike Doughty*
- Weezer*
- Ben Folds
- Foo Fighters, Weezer
- Indigo Girls*
- Dixie Chicks
- Rebecca Loebe*, Abi Tapia
- Ward Williams*
- Jay Clifford*
- The Decemberists
- Patty Griffin
- Bo Beddingfield*

Feel free to comment with your own list,
or to comment on mine.

Rock the heck on.
Seriously.
Go.
Rock on.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:07 AM

    bush/goo goo dolls/no doubt
    pearl jam
    aerosmith
    tori amos-4-5times can't remember
    jason maraz/michelle branch
    dixie chicks
    counting crows
    the shins
    there may be more but i can't remember....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:48 PM

    Hmmm...let's see (some of these were free as well)
    The Beach Boys
    James Taylor
    Chicago
    Indigo Girls
    Hootie and the Blowfish
    Dave Matthews Band
    various symphony orchestras
    The Avett Brothers
    Vertical Horizon
    Guster
    U2
    Elton John
    Live 8 in Philly
    Alison Krauss and Union Station
    numerous bluegrass festivals
    The Doobie Brothers
    many summer festivals in NC

    ReplyDelete