Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Ah, New Look

one for me,
one for my blog

This background seems more serene
and while I am not always a serene lady
perhaps the cool tones of the newly renovated blog
will encourage calm, reflective posts
as opposed to the random ridiculous collection of trivia
thus far assembled.
(Doubt it.)

Perhaps
it is just time for a bit of a change.

School is rapidly approaching.
The procrastination will certainly ensue
with classes like Systematic Theology, and New Testament.
I am stoked about some other courses, though.
Urban Ministry and Women in the New Testament
should be right up my alley.
And I am signing up for two certificate programs:
Church and Community Ministries
&
Women in Theology and Ministry.

Time to check the schedule,
buy the books,
arrange financial income,
and buy school supplies.

I'm still not used to being a theology student.
But, I came here because it was time for a change.
Maybe it's harder for me when things stay the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment