Friday, September 09, 2005

Oy with the Poodles Already!

Here are some things:
1. It turns out I have bronchitis.
2. Thus, I shall be unable to attend the rockin' back to school party tonight. Nor shall I be able to weild my hammer or skill saw at Habitat tomorrow. Alas.
3. Classes have started. Instead of reading Harry Potter, I am reading James Cone. Hogwarts and Black Liberation Theology are not the same.
4. Dave and I went to the Foozer show last night. Weezer was pleasingly rockin', while Foo Fighters, as I had suspected, rocked a little too hard for me. Maybe if I'd remembered my earplugs, or hadn't been coughing... But I did get a super cute Weezer tshirt.

So here is my bronchitis agenda, to be carried out today and this weekend:
1. Not going to class today.
2. Not going to tutor small children today.
3. Read James Cone, Migliore, etc. for Systematic Theology.
4. Read Mark (in the Bible).
5. Watch movies.
6. Eat soup.
7. Drink orange juice.
8. Start writing my papers for next week.
9. Sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment