Wednesday, January 18, 2006

A Few Tasty Tidbits

1.) I finally got a new planner. It is blue and has until 9pm and space for notes. $4 at B&N.
2.) Tomorrow, my J-term Pastoral Care class will be finished. That means that today, I have reviewed my notecards, and read during commercial breaks. Also, I ordered Dana to keep me on task if I tried to chat, by saying: "Shut up, you idiot! You're supposed to be learning pastoral care!" Generally helpful.
3.) I have had a headache for several days now. I am non-plussed.
4.) The real semester starts Thursday.
5.) I think it will be a good semester. Last one was. 1 B and 3 As. (I feel no need for an apostrophe between the A and s. I hate that shit. But evidently I don't mind posting my grades for all the world to see.)
6.) "Love Monkey" is one hell of a show. I loved "Ed," and this is Tom Cavanaugh (perhaps I butchered his name...) talking fast about music. It's Ed plus music. It's like Dave's dream show. It, like Ed, is a male Gilmore Girls. The witty banter, the fast pace, the musical references, Jason Priestly... (Side note: Though my fanship for GG will not decrease, I must say that this season is less than stellar.)
7.) This Pastoral Care class seems to have broadened my career horizons. Alas. I can get certified in all sorts of counseling specializations. And I can take all kinds of different CPEs (again no apostrophe) -- hospital, social service, mental health... When will the opportunities narrow...?
8.) I still haven't written a Christmas letter or sent cards. Well, I sent 3 cards. But that's it.
9.) I need to clean my room. I have mounds of clothes. I don't wear them all, and that distresses me. I need to sort, wash, fold, donate or stow. Alas.
10.) I have nothing else to say. Dammit. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment