Monday, January 02, 2006

The Way to Watch

I have discovered
over this break
that the best way to watch television
is the entire series at once.
At least one season at a sitting.

So far over break, I have watched
the entire series of The Office (BBC) and Sports Night
and an entire season of America's Next Top Model.

I'm working on season 3 of Gilmore Girls
since I now have seasons 4 and 5.
Dana and I watched seasons 1 and 2 this summer.

I have long enjoyed a tv marathon --
Real World, Road Rules...

Also, whilst enjoying a marathon of cinematic delight,
one can also do some sort of handicraft
such as crocheting a scarf
or making jewelry
(or, in years past, making Christmas ornaments).


If you're out on your own, feeling lonely and so cold...
All you have to do is call my name and I'll be there on the next train...

1 comment:

  1. Where you lead,
    I will follow
    any, anywhere
    that you tell me to

    if you need
    somebody to be with you
    i will follow
    where you lead.

    ReplyDelete