Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Stupid Grad School

Making me write papers and read stuff.

I have a colloquy paper (2-3 pages)
and a book review type paper (4-5 pages)
due tomorrow.
I have not started them.
I have read some stuff, but certainly not all the stuff.
I believe I shall fail...

So, here are my favorite crayon names*
from the 48 count Crayola box on our coffee table:
Mauvelous (malvavilloso, mauveilleux)
Naranja rojizo (red orange, orange-rouge)
Dandelion (diente de leon, pissenlit)
Purple mountain's majesty (montanos purpuras majestuosas, majestueuses monagnes pourpres)
Macaroni and cheese (macarrones con queso, macaroni au fromage)
Granny smith apple (manzana granny smith, pomme granny smith)

*all the colors are in 3 languages now, except for chestnut, lavender, salmon, tumbleweed, mahogany, melon, tan, sky blue, and spring green.

Please note that these are my favorite names, not colors, of crayons.

No comments:

Post a Comment