Saturday, December 17, 2005

This week of Reading?

So, classes ended last Friday
and exams started yesterday.
The intermittent time is called
Reading Week.
But who really gets to read?
More like Writing Week
or Up Until 3am Week
or Aauuughh! Week.

Here's what I did this week:
3 hours of church nursery
3.5 hours babysitting
8 hours of tutoring children
8 hours of ConEd
2 more than 10 page papers (and one to go!)
2 3am nights writing above papers
2 parties
1 exam

And last night I found out that
whiskey makes me dance.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:21 AM

    Ah the power of whiskey. It too often functions as a fun-inducing talisman at Candler parties. What a Santa hat accomplishes for one person, Jack Daniels provides for dozens more. This is my early New Year's resolution, the next Candler party I attend...I'm not fuckin' driving. Oh yeah! JD, we shall meet again (if I don't ditch you for your cousins Bicardi and SoCo that is).

    ReplyDelete