Monday, December 26, 2005

Oh Man. Merry Christmas!

What a whirlwind...
I drove from ATL to Greenwood
to Kershaw to Pickens to Greenwood
to Kershaw to Greenwood.
And now I am supposed to be on the way to Florida.

Presents and families and church
and candles and silent night and church
and cinnamon rolls and fritatta
and more presents
and tiny babies and friends and
illness.

Everyone is sick.
I personally am stuffy and sniffly and a bit sore throaty.
And I have the dayquil light head.
Dave and his whole family are rather ill.
Except baby Eli, who is precious,
I mean awesome.

I lost my debit card.
Not cool.
Banks are closed today.
So I am going to Florida tomorrow.
Cancelled the card.
New one should meet me in the ATL
where I will be by New Year's.

I'm zonked.
Nap time.

No comments:

Post a Comment