Saturday, April 22, 2006

All Dressed Up, No Place To Go

Spring Banquet (aka Candler Prom) is on Friday.
I have been itching to go buy a dress.
All day, I have been trying to figure out when I will have time to go shop.
Alas, I have no time until Friday, the day of the event.

So, I was bemoaning this fact to Dana,
who was also supposed to be writing a paper,
and she suggested that we look at the dresses she has
since we were just standing around anyway.
Then, I remembered a little dress I wore to Ali's wedding rehearsal.
So, we started trying things on.
Then we "did" our hair -- more silly than cute...

We made John put on a jacket with his tshirt and workout pants,
and the result is this picture:


3 comments:

  1. paper power production in pretty dresses and jackets!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:09 PM

    I remember reading that you liked Love Monkey. I, too, enjoyed this show and was very sad when it was cancelled. Anyway, it is now showing on VH1! Just thought you'd like to know!

    ReplyDelete