Monday, April 24, 2006

It's called "Procrastinate With Me" for a reason...

I wrote this at about 12:30pm today. It did not post. Here's another try.


Here's what I have done in the 4 hours I've been awake:
  • Filled out my FAFSA
  • Checked email repeatedly, all four accounts
  • Scheduled a meeting and decided on a lunch menu
  • Ordered books for my summer classes
  • Called for appointments regarding my candidacy for ministry process
  • Took a shower
  • Located a book I had loaned out
  • Started a load of laundry
  • Ate a banana and drank a glass of milk
  • Wrote this blog

*I have been quite productive in 4 hours.

**Note that none of these accomplishments involve cracking an actual book or writing any papers despite my aforementioned assignments that are due this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment