Monday, February 28, 2005

Although I am a random info sharer

(to unsuspecting friends, grocery cashiers, strangers...)
I was alarmed to notice
the quanity of personal information revealed
in the previous two posts.

And neither directly mentioned procrastinating.
However,
I am entirely certain I was putting off
doing something productive
when I wrote them.

Here are some possibilities:
1. doing the dishes
2. going to bed
3. reading theology
4. reading the Hebrew Bible
5. eating, which really means preparing food
6. taking out the trash and recycling
7. getting dressed
8. taking a shower
9. reading theology
10. straightening up my piles of stuff everywhere

I double mentioned
reading theology
because I consciously avoid that
more than anything else.
Funny that it's what I'm
paying thousands of dollars to study...

Ending the bedtime procrastination
for tonight
(though I did put off reading this afternoon
by taking a 3 hour nap).

No comments:

Post a Comment