Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Changing Gears

I have finished my school work.
Now I have summer.

What will she procrastinate now?
Never fear.
I need to move in 3 weeks.
And we all know how that goes.

Well, maybe you don't.
Here's the picture:
I'll pack a box here,
a box there.
Dishes, books, that sort of easy thing.
Then it will be 2 days before I move
and I will have massive amounts of stuff
left to pack.
I will stay up nearly all night
at least once packing.
Because, you see, I really want to organize
as I pack
but that's hard
so I'll put it off.

If you've been around for one of my moves
-- Spider, Sissy, Dave --
you are well aware of this process.
If you get to help me this year
-- John, Dana, Dave --
get ready.
Here it comes.
I'll buy you dinner for the trouble.


And also another thing too:
I think I sprained my ankle today.
I was jumping to catch a frisbee
and you know how your feet are
supposed to land flat on the ground?
Well my right foot didn't.
It hurts a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment