Monday, November 13, 2006

Busy week...

Here's what's going on in my life this week:

campus ministers meeting and meeting re: my life as a PK (already occurred today)
race dialogues
2 fake internship meetings
paper due tomorrow
Candler Thanksgiving dinner
preach on Wednesday morning
Wesley on Wednesday night
lunch with a student
big meeting with Georgia campus ministry peeps, for which I'll miss a class
taking a student to and from the airport
Dana and Beth's famous Tgiving potluck
group meeting for class project

So, if you live near me, go to school with me, or otherwise interact with me regularly, this list is where I'll be this week. Not that it's an unusual list. I'm just saying.

And next week is Thanksgiving. It snuck up on me. But I can sleep then. And play with a kitten. And maybe go to Charleston and wander around.

The semester is rapidly nearing its end. That's crazy.
This post is ridiculous.
Rock on.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:08 PM

    ahhhhhhhhhhh THERE'S the beth i love! haha it snuck up on me too! ps being a working mom...and i've only done it for one day..sux...but i'll get it all nailed down soon enough~ haha! job is great people are great but getting my schedule and routine down will take a little while~xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You wouldn't think that Turkey Day could be so sneaky, but it sure as shit is.

    Over the past several days I've been attempting to find job listings to fill up next week. I secured assignments for Tuesday and Wednesday fairly easily but couldn't find a damn thing for 11/23 or 11/24. My frustration was reaching dangerously high levels this morning when it finally occurred to me, "Dumbass! Yah, you. Thanksgiving is the 23rd. There's no school on Thursday and Friday."

    Break good. No pay bad.

    ReplyDelete