Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The OnGoing Saga

If you are an avid BethBlog reader,
or if you just scroll down a bit,
you will recall that I burned the crap out of my fingertip
during my halloween costume assemblage.

Well, when it happened
I had to pull the glue off really quickly
so it wouldn't stick to my finger forever,
and the skin puckered up for a while
before the initial blister formed.
That blister hardened to an odd degree
like a callous, but I've never played guitar.

Just now, that fingertip
seems to have decided to secede from the union.
The skin has once again puckered up,
soft from the shower,
and is beginning to tear away.

What will happen to the rest of my finger
if the tip jumps ship?

3 comments:

  1. I think you'd better prepare yourself to lose that hand.

    On the positive side of things, having a hook might help you in your jewelry making and/or knitting endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:01 PM

    Ewwwwww!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:44 PM

    that could really hinder your driving ie -road rage. well wait which finger is it? i guess it's irrelevant if it's your index...don't see too many peeps "shooting the index" in traffic..but in your case if it's gonna look nasty i say shoot the index! that'll scare em~ HA

    ReplyDelete