Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Dreamy

So, I'm still not used to this new schedule,
and I took a nap this afternoon.
I had set my alarm, but I hit snooze for like another hour.
So, in the dream I had woken up, and I was trying to explain something to my friends who were there, but I couldn't stop laughing because even though I was completely earnest about it I knew it would sound ridiculous.
I said this:

"Do you want to help me get the clothes off the baby hippo?"

You see, because it was so cold, I had put clothes on the baby hippo.
It had a fleece lining, and then like a jacket, but it was all fitted like it was made for this baby hippo.
And let me tell you, this was one cute baby hippo. Very small.

2 comments:

  1. but why, beth, were you taking the baby hippo's clothes OFF? it's cold!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it got warmer. In the dream.

    And you were one of the people I was asking. See? I knew you'd think it was ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete