Thursday, May 17, 2007

My days, in bullet points

Today, I have done the following:

* woke up at 8:15 after two really creepy dreams

* installed our wireless internet router (after we tried for hours the other day, and by "we" I mean Dana and her dad), with the help of a funny technical support guy from India who talked to me on the phone for 58 minutes and kept saying "okay, just do one thing" and who told me I am not good at technology but that he would help me

* watched The Good Shepherd

* sorted my dress clothes and put them on super duper new hangers, which do not fit in on the bar in my closet

* put my winter clothes into the storage containers under the bed

* uploaded graduation pictures onto yahoo

* ate some chicken and corn

* stayed in my pjs until at least 1:00, and still haven't showered (it's 4:00!)

I think I will fold up some clothes now and then move some stuff out of my closet into John's empty room so I can see what I need to do in my room.
Oy, the day is nearly gone and I have so much to do! I'm going to Florida tomorrow for my cousin's wedding, and I'll be gone until Monday. I have next week to finish this packing stuff, but I'd like to get some more done before then.


Yesterday seems much more productive:

* got a drug test for CPE. I'm clean, but I should drink more water.

* spent an hour and a half in Target, where I bought super duper clothes hangers to consolidate my skirts and dress pants into just 5 hangers!

* packed 11 boxes -- 8 of books, 2 of movies, 1 of framed pictures

* watched 4 movies -- Steel Magnolias, Ever After, Jersey Girl, and Catch and Release (all of which deal with death, it turns out... maybe that's why I had creepy dreams last night...)

* ate dinner at Athens Pizza with Candace

No comments:

Post a Comment