Sunday, May 20, 2007

What a Weekend!

Friday:
- got TB test & other blood stuff for the hospital
- drove to Gainesville, and then rode with my dad the other 2 hours to the rehearsal dinner
- went to an Irish pub with my bro and cousin

Saturday:
- ate bacon at Cracker Barrell with an insane number of relatives and psuedo-relatives
- went to my cousin's wedding, which was lovely
- sat in a circle of hotel-room chairs on the sidewalk outside my grandma's room with 10-15 relatives, talking, laughing and eating

Sunday:
(that's today for 5 more minutes)
- hugged relatives and wished them safe travels
- drove to Deland and had lunch with Bob and Erin!
- drove the rest of the way back to the ATL, stopping briefly at a Gap Outlet

and now I'm going to bed. Tomorrow, I have to get the TB test checked, get a vaccine, pick up a headboard, pack some more, and probably sit on my porch swing.
Rock on.

No comments:

Post a Comment