Thursday, May 03, 2007

Some stuff:

* I have two rather long papers due tomorrow. I'm about to email for an extension on one.

* I just ate some cotton candy, left over from the Braves game on Tuesday. It's the first thing I've eaten today. Mmm, breakfast!

* In a minute, I'm heading to campus for my final advising with LTJ. It probably should have been done a month or two ago. Rock on.

* I put on an outfit this morning, checked myself out, and decided I was way cute but looked too much like an Emory undergrad. Now I'm just wearing jeans and a brown tshirt.

* I got accepted to the CPE program I was hoping for. I'll be a children's hospital chaplain this summer.

* I emailed a guy about a job this morning. It would r-o-c-k (except that it's part time -- but I could tutor small Koreans again...) But I had to ask whether I should bother to apply since I'm doing CPE all summer and won't be available until late August.

* Tonight, I will flip pancakes for hundreds of Emory students. Should be an adventure. And adventure that will mean that I cannot work on my papers that are due tomorrow... but fun times nonetheless.

* I must go iron my hair and go to school. Good day.

1 comment:

  1. your previous posts are in another language. it might be korean. and that is funny.

    ReplyDelete