Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Adventures Abundant

What a week.
(and a half, really)
In bullet points.

ATL:
margarita bash
visit from my love

mucho Duke basketball
Church nursery
greek pre-bday dinner for 10

NYC:
1st class flight -- happy birthday to me!
ethiopian dinner, Altar Boyz
interfaith dialogue
St. Pauls by WTC
Grace Deli lunch
Islamic cultural center
Amateur Night at the Apollo
UN tour
dinner with aunt
St. Pat's drinks with Spider
US-2 interviews
devotion/"Beth gets to pick lots of hymns for folks to sing"
Union Square
H&M
taxis and subway
mucho walking

Return to the ATL:
2 flights
coach
migraine
no studying done
swimming dots before my eyes
willy's super taco
bed

mildly postponed:
OT test
CT essay
breathing

yesterday:
pjs all day
showered
back in pjs

today:
at some point my watch stopped running
and my nose started.
ew. (bet you didn't want to know that. me either!)
dinner = kick @$$ soup i made.

rock on.
busy.
tired.

Spring Break?
do you see a break?
adventures abundant indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment