Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Some Lists

all lists are in no particular order, and are at least slightly ridiculous

Top 5 movies I'd rather watch right now than read about faith and health:
(limited to movies I own)
1. Much Ado About Nothing (Branagh version)
2. Shakespeare in Love
3. Legally Blonde
4. Empire Records
5. Son In Law

My 5 favorite desserts:
1. Rice Krispy Bars
2. Chocolate Chip Cookies (not pre-made store bought)
3. Cheesecake with Strawberries (no whipped cream!)
4. Haystacks
5. Strawberry Shortcake

Places I want to visit in the not too distant future:
(limited to places I've never been)
1. Italy
2. Greece
3. California
4. Australia
5. Hawaii
oooh, there are so many more...

Furniture I personally own:
(though I only bought the bed and one bookshelf new)
1. Bed
2. Dresser and nightstand set
3. 2 bookshelves
4. 2 desks
5. Small couch

Top 5 ways I like chicken prepared:
(limited to white meat)
1. Chicken florentine, accompanied by pasta with light white sauce
2. Grilled, on kabobs or just seasoned
3. BBQ
4. in my mom's Wild Rice Soup
5. Fettucine Alfredo with Chicken, and frequently broccoli

2 comments:

  1. um, shouldn't that caramel ice cream pie from Agnes and Muriel's be on your dessert list?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nah. while it was quite tasty, it was a one-time thing -- a post-pot roast fling, you might say.

    the listed desserts and I go way back, some to my earliest childhood memories (Rice Krispy Bars) and the most recent to freshman year of college (cheesecake and haystacks), which as you know was quite some time ago.

    and i'm really not that big on ice cream in general, unless it's homemade in the summer.
    were i to add an ice cream to the list, though, it would be peppermint.

    my response is longer than your question

    ReplyDelete