Monday, March 26, 2007

sometimes:

- it's too hard to explain what's going on, even to yourself
- you find the perfect song at the perfect time
- there is too much work to be done, and it's overwhelming
- the weather is pretty and the office is cool, the pollen is thick and the air is humid
- there's no explanation for where the time went
- it's just good to talk about nothing
- reconnecting is simple
- I'm totally ready to be done with school
- I can't imagine what comes next
- blogging is an excuse for not doing real work (I mean, it's called "Procrastinate with me")
- things work out better than you think, despite lack of planning


"strange how hard it rains now,
rows and rows of big dark clouds
but I'm holding on
underneath this shroud..."
~Patty Griffin

No comments:

Post a Comment