Wednesday, March 07, 2007

um, chel-lo.....

this song I'm listening to is called "Pickup Truck Girl"
and it's an instrumental
and the instrument is a cello
and the instrumentalist is Ward Williams.

oooh, now it's John Denver singing "Annie's Song" --
officially my favorite song of all time.
it's on the album my family always listened to on road trips,
an album we've had in many incarnations --
cd, tape, and yes even 8track.

so, I'm listening to music on itunes
because I was falling asleep trying to read.
I have loads of reading to do -- 2 entire books, in fact
by tomorrow
and one of them is Bonhoeffer's Ethics
which, let me just tell you, is no easy read.
turns out the prof was not joking
when he said that at the beginning of the course
6 or 7 weeks ago...
he suggested starting reading then...
interesting.

i like oreos.

No comments:

Post a Comment