Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas in Florida

Here are some things:

1. I like brunswick stew.
2. I like london broil.
3. I do not need to eat beefaroni again this week.
4. My brother has weird longish hair.
5. My aunts are plotting to marry me off to a guy from Grandma's church. (Never mind that he lives 7 hours away from me and is moving to New England, and I don't know him very well at all, but they think it would be soooo cute, and wouldn't it be great to unite our two good families from the church they all grew up in? I tried telling them that I'm 28 and can handle this sort of thing... )
6. I love my new purse that my dad gave me (that I picked out and that is quite similar to one I already have.)
7. I got some odd presents from the relatives.
8. I will not get to see all of my cousins this Christmas, and I got them really awesome gifts.
9. My brother and I are making delicious burgers tomorrow. I am stoked.
10. I'm going to Virginia on Thursday.
11. My aunts, brother, grandmother and I saw Happy Feet today. It was cute, and Sara was right -- she would love it.
12. Dinner was too big and I could not have reasonably been expected to eat pie.
13. I'm going to have to leave this house soon, get some air.
14. We are supposed to clean out the attic tomorrow. That does not sound fun to me. And it does not sound like I'll get to leave. Unless, of course, I follow my aunt's plan to stalk that guy in the church directory and get him to go to coffee with me.
15. My grandma has been officially diagnosed with Alzheimers, which explains some things and makes me very sad.


Merry Christmas, folks.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:37 PM

    did your relatives like their cracker barrell gifts?!

    steve loved his!

    ReplyDelete