Friday, December 29, 2006

In Virginia Now

Had I written this at 4:30 yesterday, I could have said
"I've been comfortably in three states in 24 hours"
which would mean that I was hanging out at Grandma's in Florida
until about 5:00pm on Wed.,
slept Wed. night and had breakfast Thurs. morning at my mom's house in SC,
and got to Dana's in VA in time to shop a bit before dinner yesterday.
Since I didn't write this yesterday at 4:30pm, however, I will just write random stuff.

I have some fun and/or lovely pictures.
I will post them, never you fear.

Things:
- My brother got his bi-annual haircut. Praise the Lord.
- I did get to see some of my cousins, which was lovely.
- Not only do I really like brunswick stew and london broil, I'm also a big fan of honey-ham and delicious turkeys named Hank.
- I need to get another memory card thingy for my camera, some conditioner, and toothpaste.
- My winter coat (the new, fun purple one) is, as Anjie would put it, janky. The zipper got stuck last night, and will not get unstuck.
- Dana's parents have a whole room that is their shower, with no door.
- My one aunt gave me a subscription to Money magazine for Christmas, and another aunt gave me a cactus.

Today, we (Dana, Sara, and me) are going to see Craiggers!
We're having lunch, taking a tour of his historic town, and meeting his grandmother.
I'm stoked.

Here are my top albums right this minute
(which might really mean Top Roadtrip Albums right this minute):
Despite Our Differences by the Indigo Girls
Taking the Long Way by the Dixie Chicks
In Between Dreams by Jack Johnson
Awake is the New Sleep by Ben Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment