Sunday, December 17, 2006

oy with the exams already

I am:
- sitting at one of the new tables in Brooks Commons
- working on Theology of Wesley
- trying to finish this one essay before dinner at 6
- listening to classical music on my ipod, which I thought might be broken (it's not)
- getting restless

I have learned:
- that I like Schubert better than Tchaikovsky
- that my back hurts if I sit in these roll-y chairs too long
- John Wesley had quite the love ethic, arguing that love existed before faith and endured when faith fails
- that not many people are in Brooks on a Sunday afternoon

I wish I was:
- napping
- playing frisbee in the nice weather, though the sun is now setting
- going to the movies
- lying on the couch eating cookies
- able to finish this stuff quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment