Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Some tidbits

* In the last week, I drank 256 oz of orange juice. That's 2 gallons. That's 32 glasses, which averages out to 4.5 glasses a day, but really it was in more concentrated bursts than that. Like some days I drank 8 glasses and today I just drank 1 and a half.

* Today, I have eaten about a half a box of Andes mints. That's about 14 mints. According to the nutrition facts on the back of the box, that's less than 2 servings.

* I am only halfway finished with my tiny little 4 page paper, but I am out of things to say.

* It has gotten really cold here. Like freezing. Seriously, it's 32 degrees in the ATL right now.

* I'm over this semester. I'm not technically finished with stuff until the 18th, though, so I have to find a way to keep my head in the game for two more weeks! But really just through the end of this week, and then it's reading week and I will have spurts of productivity as things approach their due dates.

* I'm kind of stoked about the Fall Social on Thursday, which is really just a coffeehouse with Candlerites performing. There will be desserts, though, and I'm bringing my alltime specialty. That's right, the Rice Krispy Bars will make an appearance.

* This is US-2 week in the ATL. Three former US-2s are converging upon the city, and I get to hang out with them! Super stoked about that!

* Please please please go to www.mississippibelieveit.com. Read some of the ads. It's worth it. And be sure to check out the store. The drinkware category made me laugh aloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment